TEXT HERE

Magnolia-licious Spring Challenge

Spring has officially sprung…and today kicks off a new challenge over at the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge Blog. This time, we want to see your gorgeous Spring projects created with either a Magnolia Stamp or a Wee Stamp. All the details for the challenge can, of course be found right here…on the Magnolia-licious – Wee Stamps Challenge Blog. Just by entering….
Special Surprise1
you could win a special surprise from Diana!
Tilda Watering
My card today features the darling Magnolia image Tilda Watering from the New Easter Collection…available right now at the Magnolia-licious Store!
Tilda Watering
Tilda Watering
Tag
I hope I’ve inspired you a bit today…and I’m looking forward to seeing your fantastic Spring creations over at the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge Blog!
Did you know…that Diana has a HUGE selection of dies?
Plus Diana offers a 2% store credit too…along with awesome customer service too!!
Thank you so very much for coming by today!
Supplies used:
Paper – My Minds Eye – Collectible
Die cuts from Silhouette

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh wow another super-duper creation. I love the fab tag, so cute, perfect! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! i love the bright colours and that pink trim is so pretty. another gorgeous creation sheri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the pastel color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous!!! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and sweet! You know I love the butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheri, your card is so darling! Who wouldn't want to receive this beauty in their mailbox for Easter! I love how you added the clouds behind Tilda and framed her with all the Springtime embellishments. Have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love the background and all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Sheri.. I love the tag and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Super Cute!!! Love it:) Thanks for sharing.
    Tabitha's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect Spring card!!!! The seed packet is the perfect embellishment.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, love the pretty colored background and the adorable design Sheri! Beautiful card :o)Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sheri,
    Fabulous sky 😃
    Tilda is gorgeous.
    Great papers.
    Big Hugs, Candt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable. Super great colors too! Fantastic card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are so many things I love about this card. But what really stands out for me is that adorable tag! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  15. This image is so cute. I have not seen this one before. Thank you so much for sharing. And the Butterfly is to die for. I will be adding it to my collection. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Sheri, this is fabulous. Love your coloring on Tilda and that lovely background. I would love to know how you created your clouds. I'm guessing freehand with your Copics. Fabulous embellies, it all says Spring to me.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello hot momma.....just a quick pop in to let you know that this bright card is so BEAUTIFUL and FUN!!
    hugs.Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous spring card Sheri! Beautiful coloring and I love how you colored your background. Awesome embellishing too sweetie! Happy Easter, hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is always so amazing how everyone colors the same stamps so differently! They are all so gorgeous! Beautiful spring card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Sheri.. Love the colors you used, and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous, I love the pretty background, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message