TEXT HERE

Honey

Hello everyone!!  It is Sheri here today and I wanted to share a card that I made with the fabulous Saturated Canary stamp, Honey.  Love her bunny, love her tutu and boots, love her expression...love her pose!   She has certainly got some kinda attitude, doesn't she? ;)

Saturated Canary Honey

Thank you so much for letting me share with you today!

Before I go though...did you happen to see the incredible contest that Angie posted yesterday?!  If not...you will certainly want to check it out!! WOW!!

Supplies used:

Stamp - Honey- Saturated Canary Rubber Stamp

Paper - My Minds Eye

Die Cuts - Silhouette

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Would you like to comment?

  1. Fabulous colour choice and design. I love the pleats.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!really gorgeous card,love these colours too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully coloured gorgeous image. She is adorable and I love the design and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri! Wow is this ever so beautiful! Awesome coloring and I love how you did her pleats. Love the colors too. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri this is HAAAWWWWWWTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooo, love the coloring and the color choices!!!! The matting is excellent!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheri your coloring is always fabulous and you do the best backgrounds ,thanks for always inspiring me..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message