TEXT HERE

La La Land Crafts–Easter/Spring Inspiration

Easter Bunny Marci
Today is my last day as a La La Land Crafts
guest design team member….
sniff…sniff!!
I had such fun with this brilliant team…and of course…
the totally adorable Marci and Luka!
Thank you so very much to Irina and Sandie for having me!! It was such an honor!! Smile
My card today features Easter Bunny Marci...all dressed up in pink.
Please….make sure to stop by the La La Land Crafts Blog 
to see all the fabulous inspiration from those La La Land girls!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Paper – DCWV
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Die Cuts – Silhouette Store
Copics
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Skin - E13, E000, E00, R20
Bunny- RV02, RV10, RVOO
Egg- BG02, BGOOO, BOO, RV02, RV1O, RV00, G82, G40, G20, YG00
Sky - BG0000, B000, B00,
Clouds - C3, C1, W1, B60
Grass - G82, G40

Would you like to comment?

  1. That's a cutie!!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sheri. I love the colors, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive!!!! Love the cheeriness!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! That is just so precious Sheri. I love how you colored your image. And of course I always love the papers you use. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message