TEXT HERE

Happy Mini Magnolia Monday!!

Where did the weekend go?! Yikes! Winking smile

Today is my first day to post for Mini Monday…and I honestly had such fun putting the mini version of one of my favorite Magnolia Images, Magnolia Wheelbarrow  to work..and I think…it’s just perfect for a Spring card!

P1050991

P1050992

All Mini-Magnolia Stamps are an extra 10% off
On Mondays only....thru midnight PST each Monday
(Put "Mini Stamp Monday"in comment section of your order to receive discount as store credit)

As always you can find the ENTIRE yummy Mini Magnolia Collection HERE!

The Mini Magnolia Binder Set is on SALE HERE (58% off) -- its a brilliant way to store these Minis.

AND!!!!

Don’t forget!!!!

From now on for ALL Mini Monday, Challenge Posts & Wee Wednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on the challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win! (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)
Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize! Last weeks winner will be posted on Wednesday!

Thank you so much for visiting today!!

Supplies used:

Stamp – Magnolia Wheelbarrow (mini)

Doohickey Dies – Tea Label Tags

Paper – Bazzill Basics -Miss Teagen Sue

Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts

Spellbinders Die

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love this card think it is so cute. I love the mini magnolia's. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, I love this card!!! The colors you chose are just fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Sheri, I love your papers, layout and you've used one of my favourite stamps. I just love this wheelbarrow. Beautiful work sweetie.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIBBS!!!! Oh yes those colors are perfect and well coordinated with the cute image! A beautiful scene and coloring hun. Made me smile :)
    Thanks for letting me Dibb it lol!

    XX
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work... I really like how you colored the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sheri. The papers are divine and the wheelbarrow is gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and Beautiful image and colors Sheri..loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. Smile is the right sentiment because it does make me smile when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo very beautiful! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hermoso trabajo y lo colores super lindos...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors you chose are so happy and pretty. What a lovely card and it will bring a smile to the lucky person receiving it for sure.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Such lovely and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Beautiful papers and a very cute wheel barrow, very pretty Sheri
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image and the coloring. The pinks and oranges are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bright, vibrant colours for your layout and the wheelbarrow is so cute and beautifully done hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous Sheri! Love the cheerful colors you used! Very pretty papers and layout. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so adorable, Sheri. I love this stamp and the mini is just awesome. Gorgeous springy papers you've used and such a precious flower bouquet. I am smiling. :)
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sheri,
    Beautiful card! Love your paper and colours.
    The wheel barrow has always been one of my favourites :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Sheri but you know I'm a huge fan of yours! I love everything about this card and hope to get some minis soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow this is awesome. I LOVE the colours! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is one of my favorite stamps Sheri. Cute and delightful card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sheri I really love your card. The colors are awesome. Really cute image! Hugs, fran

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sheri this is so cute! I love that stamp and the colors that you used in your card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message