TEXT HERE

Magnolia-licious Doo-Bee-pop Shamrock

P1050930

I just wanted to pop in …quick like a bunny and show you my St Patty’s Day sign that I made with the Doo-Bee-Pops Honeycomb Paper from Magnolia-licious!  Super, SUPER easy!!  Each petal of the shamrock is just a heart shape cut outa glued to a paper heart. The sign is from the Silhouette store!  I mean really…how easy can it be, right?!

Thank you so much for letting me share!! Smile

Would you like to comment?

  1. Sheri........Aren't you the clever one!!!!!! VERY VERY CUTE!!! hugs and have a great day sweets!!
    hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this is fabulous Sheri!! Fabulous St. Patricks day creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...isn't that cute! Love how you've creatively used these fabulous Doo-Bee-Pops, Sheri. Wonderful card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Sheri!!
    A very smart way to make your shamrock :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may have been easy peasy but it is gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree it might have been easy to you but it's absolutely eye popping wonderful !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are so cute. And I love your shamrock.Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message