TEXT HERE

Polkadoodles Hot Chocolate and Mistletoe


Hi friends!! 
Who's ready for sweater weather and hot chocolate? 
I love how Winnie is always having the best time. 

For my card today, I chose this sweet image from Polkadoodles, Hot Chocolate, and Mistletoe and paired her with papers from the Winnie White Christmas
Printable Papers 1 collection. It's a printable paper set and I have to say that I am loving being able to print paper at home. I can shop in my jammies and have them instantly Honestly, who doesn't love shopping in their jammies, right? 

 That is it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Polkadoodles Challenge to see what the rest of the team has created and I hope you'll be able to join the challenge! 



 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh I love this card, this image. Beautifully colored and adorable! I love seeing the makes of so many of us who seemingly came on board making cards years ago. While some have stopped creating or found other passions, I just love seeing those of us still finding joy in creating cards - funny I know us by our blog names, that's how much we have shared our cards. Hoping all is well. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann Marie!! It is so wonderful to hear from you. After a long break, I am so happy to be back. This hobby of ours is hard to stay away from. With everything going on in the world it is such a blessing to be able to just have fun creating. Thanks so much for everything!! <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message