TEXT HERE

CLUB LA-LA LAND CRAFTS SEPTEMBER 2020 KIT REVEAL




Boy oh boy, oh boy, do I have some EXCITING NEWS!!!  I get to play along with the amazing Club LLLC team and the beautiful Club La-La Land Craft kit! Maybe you already know this but in case you don't, the Club LLLC kit is pretty darn incredible. If you're a member, you get such a fantastic kit sent to you every month, and every month, it's a different theme. If you're already a subscriber, you're going to love this month's kit. If you're not a member and you want to be, go here


This month, the kit is so perfectly timed for everyone working from home. 
I have a video below, which showcases just how incredible this kit is. 

My first card has Marci working at home in her fun little office...but I think she's still in her jammies. Check out her fuzzy, leopard print socks, too. She even has a little friend laying on the floor right next to her, while she's working away. I know there are a lot of us who can relate to that.  She is sitting at a fun Retro desk. 


Coloring details
Marci's skin E13, 11, 00, 000
Cheeks R22, 20
Marci's hair E29, 19, 15, 53
Lips R39, RV32
Shirt pattern, socks, and hand band R29, RV34
Shorts C3, 1
Leggings C7, 5, 3, 0
Chair R29, RV34, 32 C7, 5, 3, 1
Desk E44, 42, 40

Additional Supplies


For my second card, I used all 3 piggies from the kit. I loooooove the piggies! 
I thought it would be fun to make a car that incorporated all three piggies in their various stages of work. I also you a few different dies from the kit, including the heart, cup (as a trash can), and the stack of books. 



Coloring details
Pigs E44, 43, 42 40
Snouts an ears R22, 20 00
Laptop, desk, briefcase BG 32, 13, 11
Books R39, 22, 17, Bg 31, 11, E 42, 40 
Trash can R39, 22

Additional Supplies


Thank you so very much for visiting today! :) 
Please check out the video below to see all of the wonderful pieces included in this kit




 




Would you like to comment?

Leave a message