TEXT HERE

Rough Day?

P1040379
Hey there! Just a quick card today! Kraftin Kimmie's hilarious, quirky stamps seriously tickle my funny bone, so I wanted to take the time this weekend to join in on their fun sketch challenge. They had a new release blog hop this weekend…and oh man! This might just be my favorite release! 

Also, I wanted to take the opportunity to give Sharon of Grandma’s House of Cards a big, huge shout out and an even bigger thank you!!  Sharon, not only is a round the clock and never ending source of amazing inspiration, but that girl constantly makes me giggle. She also has the rare gift and ability to make everyone she comes in contact with…feel special. If you’ve never been to Sharon’s blog, do your self a huge favor, stop by and prepare your self for some incredibly yummy eye candy!  Thank you again for every thing Sharon. You truly are a doll!
Entering these challenges:

Would you like to comment?

  1. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Sheri!!! And what a special post! You've touched my heart, girlfriend! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now back to this amazing card which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Those papers are amazing and you've colored her perfectly! Isn't she fabulous?! Can't help but chuckle when I see her. I'm so happy you played with us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week! Best of luck!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and i love that image! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the papers! I can see why she tickles your funny bone!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Great card.. gotta love that Cameo, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card - and I have this stamp, so I will totally steal this idea, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's amazing. love the image.
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. tehehe she looks a bit annoyed;) Love the colouring and all the little details, especially the flower. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message