TEXT HERE

Happy Wednesday!

P1040279
Today, I just have a quick card to share with you. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope the rest of your week is wonderful!
P1040281
Mat cut on the Cameo
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Martha Stewart Eyelet Punch


Would you like to comment?

  1. I love all the layering you did, Sheri... and the butterflies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!!! I love the coloring, so many details!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Sheri! Love the rich, bold colors and your image is adorable! Fabulous layout and love those flowers!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is gorgeous!! I love it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're looking for sympathy for THIS card, you're not getting it from me. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty card. Love it.

    Grt. Tonny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there sweet friend!! My new fave DPs...and what gorgeous embellies!! Love your coloring too...and such a cute image!! This card ROCKS girlfriend!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous.............but then I'm partial to EB stamps! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message