Friday, February 3, 2012

McGill Silhouette Butterflies

 

I just have a simple home décor project to share with you today.

Butterfly copy

McGill Punches:

81044 Silhouettes and Shadow Butterfly Punches

Additional Supplies:

Yellow Card Stock

Orange Card Stock

Pink Card Stock5 x 7 piece of white Card Stock

Martha Stewart Fine Glitter ~ Yellow, Orange & Pink

5 x 7 Frame

Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive

Spray Adhesive

  • With the McGill Shadow Butterfly Punch, punch out butterflies twice in each color of card stock
  • With the McGill Silhouette Punch, punch out 1 butterfly in each color of card stock
  • In a very well ventilated room, lightly spray the Silhouette Butterflies and apply glitter.
  • Attach layers of butterfly to each others and attach to white card stock with Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive.
  • Place into frame
  • Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for dropping by! Smile

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterflies, Sheri! I love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! oh and did I mention, I love this!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! So spring'y!!!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Sheri! Your frame is so elegant and made even more beautiful with your amazing butterflies...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous creation!!!! I am sure it looks fabulous on your wall!!!! Love the 3d butterflies!!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Sheri! This is gorgeous!!! I love the glittery butterflies against the clean white of the frame! Stunning! It was sooo awesome to get to meet you in person at CHA!!! I so wish we could have had some time together and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the two of us together!!! How could I have been so scatter brained????? We've been on line buds for a very long time, and it was awesome to put your gorgeous face to your name! I'm planning on coming back next year, and I'd love to plan a dinner together one night if you're up to it. :) hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo simple but classic! Can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS