TEXT HERE

McGill Silhouette Butterflies

 

I just have a simple home décor project to share with you today.

Butterfly copy

McGill Punches:

81044 Silhouettes and Shadow Butterfly Punches

Additional Supplies:

Yellow Card Stock

Orange Card Stock

Pink Card Stock5 x 7 piece of white Card Stock

Martha Stewart Fine Glitter ~ Yellow, Orange & Pink

5 x 7 Frame

Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive

Spray Adhesive

  • With the McGill Shadow Butterfly Punch, punch out butterflies twice in each color of card stock
  • With the McGill Silhouette Punch, punch out 1 butterfly in each color of card stock
  • In a very well ventilated room, lightly spray the Silhouette Butterflies and apply glitter.
  • Attach layers of butterfly to each others and attach to white card stock with Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive.
  • Place into frame
  • Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for dropping by! Smile

Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous butterflies, Sheri! I love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! oh and did I mention, I love this!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! So spring'y!!!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful and elegant! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Sheri! Your frame is so elegant and made even more beautiful with your amazing butterflies...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous creation!!!! I am sure it looks fabulous on your wall!!!! Love the 3d butterflies!!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Sheri! This is gorgeous!!! I love the glittery butterflies against the clean white of the frame! Stunning! It was sooo awesome to get to meet you in person at CHA!!! I so wish we could have had some time together and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the two of us together!!! How could I have been so scatter brained????? We've been on line buds for a very long time, and it was awesome to put your gorgeous face to your name! I'm planning on coming back next year, and I'd love to plan a dinner together one night if you're up to it. :) hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo simple but classic! Can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message