TEXT HERE

Scrappy Frogs Use Red Challenge

Good Golly! It’s not wrong to  love a set of stamps, is it? The stamps that Papertrey Ink came out with last month…made my toes curl….in a very  good way, mind you! The first set is Garden Variety and it includes a bunch of fun Seed Packet options along with gardening tools and gloves. The second set is Year of Flowers. That set has all of Papertrey Inks Year of Flower stamps…but in mini versions!!!
PTI Garden Variety1
Papertrey Ink actually had a seed packet die, but it wasn’t in stock when I placed my order soooooooo…I got my Cricut out again (that’s twice this month) and used the Crayon Box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More to make a Seed Packet, which I am soooooo cleverly using as a gift card holder! I know..I’m such a smarty pants! Smile PTI Garden Variety Gift Card Holder
Please do not forget to head over to the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT has for inspiration and to enter the challenge…of course. :)

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love the way this turned out, Sheri. Very, very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I love the colors you chose, too!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheri, that's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, it's beautiful! Your circuit must be in shock getting used twice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card/gift card holder! Love it, love it, love it!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another truly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! How creative are you!!! I love your seed packet and the coloring is so bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo nice! Popping color combo and fantastic seed packet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out great. I love the colors. You are a smarty pants to use your Cricut and TBBM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and clever! love it. I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? BIRTHDAY challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your card a lot! The colors, the embellisments, the layout are all you Sheri. You really have an unique style that I love. Oh I can see why you have the PTI stamp addiction. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and elegant. I love your clean layout. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges, I hope you join us next week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I can see why you are so taken with these stamps - they are gorgeous x
    I adore the mix of papers you used and the lovely ruffled bow x
    Thanks for joining us at stampin for the weekend for our lemon & lime challenge x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message