TEXT HERE

Relax. It’s Your Day

P1030170 copy

P1030161 copy
It’s already Sunday! Time sure flies when you’re not at work, doesn’t it?
Today’s card is for the SSCC Masculine challenge and this was a really tough one for me…since I never seem to make masculine cards…and I have a feeling…I’m not alone there, right? For this challenge,  I had to put my thinking cap on and after a long, long time a little bit, this is what I came up with. I combined Edwin w/Binoculars and the  Island Hammock digital stamp from Make it Crafty. My Sentiment was computer generated. The leaves for my card came from the Cricut cartridge, Life’s a Beach.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Winking smile
Supplies used:
Grand Calibur
S4-301-LABELS-SIXTEEN400x400
Copics
Cryogenic-Logo150x22

Would you like to comment?

  1. Ooooo.....I really love this, great job!! I just love cards with a background and this one is fantastic!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did not have any trouble with that man card. Any male would be happy to get this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continue to amaze me with your talent. This card rocks - the MIC background is fab and your Edwin is gorgeous. I haven't used any of my MIC backgrounds or the two new ones I just bought. Monday - all day - I craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great!!! I love the way you colored Edwin-he is so cute. The burlap like ribbon is great and adds just the right masculine/nautical touch. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, love it. I wish I were in that hammock on the beach right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that thinking paid off because your card is amazing! And to my shock you used your Cricut. Did it fight with you, lol. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you have a problem with masculine cards at all! This is adorable! Love how you think and the hammock is a super touch. Anyone would love to receive this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Sheri... it is totally stunning!! super job! and coloring is outstanding!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS what a gorgeous card!
    BEAUTIFUL COLORING
    WOW is all I can say
    Great Job!
    Cindy
    www.stampingscrapping.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your card is amazing!!! The colors are stunning!!!I love visiting here that cat and the doggies make me smile verytime!!!!
    So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This totally rocks Sheri. I love it and it is totally masculine. You did a great job!

    Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my!!! how gorgeous is this card, I love all the beautiful detail and Edwin looks so handsom. A truly stunning creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, again the detail is FANTASTIC!!! This is a wonderful masculine card. P-shaw on you having difficulties 'cause this is an awesome card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE it...want to swing in the hammock, under the palm trees, listening to the waves...but with my luck a coconut would fall on my head! HA!
    Fantastic scene!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Edwin card, Sheri. Love that background.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  16. FANTASTIC card! Love the background scenery, Edwin, the leaves - I guess you could say EVERYTHING!! LOL!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a totally awesome Father's Day card.....love, love it!!!!
    Fantastic coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. This is gorgeous ! I love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great masculine card. I love Sheri. You always put so much great detail into your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice background! I'm ready to learn about using backgrounds, and I think I'll use this one as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Truly amazing and very inspirational, I like this card a lot, thank you so much for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck with the challenge, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! Love the background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Sweet Pea! Sheri this card is so creative and so gorgeous. I now know why they pay to the big bucks!! You are so talented Sheri - I do love following your blog.
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an adorable card!! Great background to go with Edwin!
    :o)
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice job, Sheri! I love the card with Edwin on it... the coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay, I'm going to take your sentiment personally! This is absolutely fantastic. I love how you set up the design of this card and of course, the image is perfect for the scene you created. Love the palm leaves!! Inside and out this card ROCKS!!! Super great job!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG...Sheri this is such a gorgeous card and your coloring is fantastic...as usual!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So very creative!! Love the scene, details and coloring! All so fabulous!!!'
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my this is just perfect I love everything about this card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. For struggling with masculine cards you sure did put together a winner! I love the scene you created and Edwin is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous job on this card, background and an all over!!!!!! U had no problem with a "male" card sweetie. Hugs.
    ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness!! This is just as cute as can be!! LOVE your darling design and coloring!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic card, I love how you have combined the background image with the Edwin stamp - thanks for playing along with our Father's Day challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I love the background. Super cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous creation sweetie! Your coloring is amazing and these colors just make your day happier! Great work!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow what an amazing card. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. It's gorgeous! Love the scene!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  38. Terrific Father's Day creation Sheri! Love it! Love your Edwin and scene coloring too! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message