TEXT HERE

Two cards…because I’m just crazy like that.

P1030101 copy
The Scrappy Frogs Challenge this time around is Birthday. I started out knowing I wanted to use my Papertrey Ink background stamp, Newsprint…because I love this set so much!
Anyhoo….I got busy making the above card…but when I finished it up…it just didn’t grab me… so, I thought I’d better sleep on it.  When I woke up this morning…played around a bit more and came up with this, instead…but I’m still not quite sure. Holey moley! 
P1030109 copySo…what do you think? Do you like either one? Yellow…or Red?
Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday!
Supplied Used:
Papertrey Ink ~ Background Basics ~ Newsprint
Papertrey Ink ~ Sending You
MFT ~ Jumbo Scallop Die

Would you like to comment?

  1. I like them both, but I think I like the first one the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great Sheri. I am partial to the bright colors you have on the yellow and red card but the yellow and green on is fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I really love this card! Thank you for joining in at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to know that both of your cards are awesome. But I am a "red" lover so if I had to make a choice I would pick the red. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, that second one really grabs me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply gorgeous!! Thank for joining us over at Craft us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards great layout on them both.
    thanks for joining us this week at CaM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both GREAT...the first is
    my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Seri, I love them both!! You just keep dangling these PTI stamps all around don't you? ...you know I am weak! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card like the Lemon colour. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. both lovely cards but i like the first the best !!thank you for joining us at paper sundaes
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards are wonderful. Love that newspaper background paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic card, love the stamping on Kraft!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how beautiful!! I just love your red, yellow and kraft combo and the use of the newspaper print background. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheri, both of yur cards are absolutely fabulous!! I really love the way you have combined the different papers. Thaks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them both but I think my fav is the red! Great job
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Genuinely I love 'em both, the subtlety of the first is lovely but the red on the second really makes it jump out at you! Well I'm no use deciding am I?! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, both of them are very pretty Sheri.. but I like the red one most.. it is more vibrant!!
    but you did a great job!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so cool! Love the colors and all the elements on your card!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sherri,both cards are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the PTI goodies and the gingham DP you used! Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Challenge! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Miss California Dreaming! I love these two cards - they are so creative. My favorite is the first. Such wonderful design work Sheri!
    Xo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like them both, but love the red! I aso love the stamps! Will have to find papertrey!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message