TEXT HERE

Just Rite Birthday Celebrations

I always have such fun with 3d projects, so I wanted to try another Gift Bag along with my Just Rite Stamps. Even though I’ve made a bag similar to this one before, I still referred back to this super easy to follow tutorial on Splitcoast.
P1030006 copy

P1030010 copy

P1030008 copy
Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to visit today!
Supplies used:09845-lgGrand Calibur     Lacey Circles
Spellbinders Circle
Additional supplies used:
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Stampin’ Up! Border Punch
Nellie Snellen Multi Flower Die
Linking to:













Would you like to comment?

  1. love the colors you used. Did you use a brown paper bag as your base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift bag Sheri!! Love, love the stitching!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. just amazing ,I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gursh!! This is such a beautiful gift bag!! Love the colors! Just go ahead and put some goodies in it and I'll forward you my mailing address!! I would love to get this in the mail hahaha! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the bag Sheri! Gosh the bag is the gift itself!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so beautiful! I love all the die cuts and fabulous green flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't know if you got my comment from wonky blogger yesterday, so I thought I would stop by and tell you again that I absolutely love this gift bag!! Fabulous work as always! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the colors you chose!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Love all the detail and the colors are fabulous! May try something like this myself;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Your gift bag is beautiful! Love the rich browns and green together. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at SFC…..

    Hugs GDT-Bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning gift bag! I love all the die cuts and the flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your creation. The richness in the colors and the beautiful flowers you used. Amazing work. Thank you for playing Crafty Creations Challenge this week. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your bag Sheri. The colors & elements really compliment each other. You are so amazing. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is sooo beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic idea and beautifully executed! Well done!!! Your card is just perfect for our scallops challenge at My Time To Craft, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love EVERY LITTLE BIT of you bag!! the colors, the details...the idea!!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful bag! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sheri! Love this gift bag!! Great colors, details & design! Now I want to try one of these too!
    You are SO inspiring! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message