TEXT HERE

LA-LA LAND CRAFTS INSPIRATION MONDAY - HEARTS/LOVE

 

  


Hello everyone! Welcome to Inspiration Monday at La-La Land Crafts!

Today our theme is:  HEARTS/LOVE

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it is a perfect time for a bit of LOVE inspiration. I wanted to play around with some non-traditional Valentine colors, so I gave the card a bit of a Spring feel...because I am seriously craving Springtime. 

For my card today, I chose this darling, Heart Locket Marci to play with. I included a mailbox, using the Mailbox Die and tucked in a few envelopes using the Enveloped Border Die. I added a big heart behind Marci, using the Scalloped Heart Die



Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your support so much. 
I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

PRODUCTS USED

COPIC COLORS
Heart Locket Marci
Skin: E11, E21, E13, E00, E000
Cheeks: RV52
Lips: E04, RV52
Hair: E43, E42, E41, E40
Shirt: Y08, Y06, Y02, Y00
Skirt, Hair Band, Boots: R22, R20, R00
Hearts: R27, R22


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of creating. 

Would you like to comment?

Leave a message