TEXT HERE

Club La-La Land Crafts - September Kit - Project Inspiration

Hello everyone!


I am excited to be back today with more inspiration from the September Club La-La Land Crafts Kit. 

You can subscribe to the monthly subscription here. The cutoff for the September kit was September 30, HOWEVER, if you subscribe now, after 2 months you can request past kits. Isn't that cool? :)



I think I mentioned earlier how perfect this set is for so many reasons. For me, I have a daughter who is working from home, along with two grandkids at home, doing distance learning. This kit has such an awesome, supportive feel to it and I think it just hits home for so many of us in such a fabulous way. 


For my first card, I made a fun shaker card with the Marci with Laptop stamp. She's sitting in front of her window, with her books piled high, working away. Marci is sitting on the retro desk, cut down to look like a window seat. I added shutters to the window by also cutting the legs off the Retro Desk. For the flooring, I stamped the Wood Planks Background stamp and then cut planks with the Horizontal Pocket Die. Marci is resting her feet on pillows, which are just the Retro Floor Lamp, cut down. 


Copic Colors:
Hair - E29, 27, 25, 21
Face - E13, 11, 00, 000
Cheeks - R20 
Lips - E04, RV52
Socks - RV55, 52, C3
Pants - B99, 95, 93, 91
Laptop - BG34, BG11, BG10

Prismacolors Pencils
Flowers - PC995, PC937


Additional Supplies Used:




For my second card, Marci is having a Zoom call with one of her buddies from the Getting Things Done set, which is also included in the kit. The dies included in the kit are so fun too. There's a retro desk, floor lamp, computer monitor, a set of books and desk accessories, and a stitched heart too. 

Copic Colors:
Hair - E29, 27, 23, 21
Face - E13, 11, 00, 000
Cheeks R22, 20
Shirt, Socks, Headband E13, 59
Skirt E13, 39
Pig - E42. 42, C3, 1
Ears, Snout - R22, 20, 00
Chair - BG15, 11, 10, E42, 40
Laptop - Bg15, 11, 10
Cup - R22, 20, 00

Additional Supplies Used:
Paper - Hello Life

For more info on the Club La-La Land Crafts kit, be sure to pop over to the shop. 

Thank you so very much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!



Would you like to comment?

Leave a message