TEXT HERE

Creative Bloggers hop!

Hello there!! My buddy Amanda Reed asked me to join the Creative Bloggers Hop which is a continuous hop…posting every Monday with a bunch of different inspirational blogger playing along.  I got to know Amanda on the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
team.  She is sassy,  hilarious, super talented and super sweet, kind and so very caring…and I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart I adore this woman!!!!

So I am suppose to just answer a few questions for you to get to know a bit about me and here goes!! I’ll try to keep it short and sweet. Heaven knows, my life is action packed!! Winking smile 
1.  What am I working on?
Well…currently I am having a lot fun coloring my KKS August Release stamps, which are forcing me out of my comfort zone with colors at the moment.
2.  How does my work differ from others in my genre?
Oh…geez! I have no clue!!  Controlled chaos, maybe? Typically, my projects are anything other than CAS.  I love lots and lots of flowers, and trim and thingies strategically placed all over my cards. The projects might look like absolute chaos..but it takes me forever to get that look. haha!
3.  Why do I write/create what I do?
I have always loved crafty stuff. When I was a child, I remember watching a TV show with a man that would cut paper shapes out and carefully paste them together. He’d end up with a boat…or a car. I was so intrigued by that.  Also, my mom was always very handy with her hands, always sewing and making Christmas decorations and I just loved watching her create. I still have some of the clothes that she made for Barbie.
4. How does your creative process work?
I normally stamp out my images, choose my papers, color my images using my paper choices for color inspiration, cut my frames out for my images and assemble the card. Next, I add my flowers and embellishments.  When I’m working on release projects, I tend to work like an assembly line worker, coloring all the images at the same time, then the frames, then putting together the cards and so on.  I’d like to say that it keeps my craft room tidy but…I’d be lying.
Now, I get to pick three bloggers to answer the questions and my choices are:
Sharon Caudle
When I first started stamping, I fell in love with Magnolia stamps and to me the Magnolia-licious team was it!   From that team, I’ve made a couple of very close, lasting friendships and the first friendship was with Sharon Caudle. Yes, Sharon is a huge talent in the stamp world, is a coloring pro and makes THE best bows around, but that really is such a small tidbit of who that woman really is..and I’m admitting it here, I may have stalked her a bit.  She is the most wonderful friend, an inspiring wife, mother and grandmother!!  She is hilarious and has a heart of gold too!  I think everyone who knows Sharon cannot help but befriends with her…but don’t forget, she’s all mine! Winking smile 
Mindy Baxter
Again, back to Magnolia-licious and that team! lol!  Mindy Baxter …what can I say about this woman?! Well…let me start off my saying, I had her perched pretty high on a pedestal. I love her coloring and every thing she does is so uniquely hers. I was pretty star struck by her, in fact!  Over the years, I’ve been on a couple of teams with Mindy and have been fortunate to get to know this woman beyond the stamping world.  This woman needs a cape, I swear!  She is a  such a wonder woman, is generous to a fault, sweet, sassy, goofy and has me laughing out loud all day!!
What can I say about this one?  haha. Kim, for starters is the owner of the fabulous Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps and after begging, yep…begging she let me be on her team and I’m pretty sure she’s still kicking herself!!  This is by far, THE BEST TEAM ever and all because of Kim!  The fun on this team all starts at the top with Kim and her wacky sense of humor! Her team is filled with so much incredible talent, zero ego and everyone adores each other and we laugh and laugh all day long!  Kim is so caring, kind, funny and a tad twisted!!  I have become close friends with Kim too…and to know this woman is to love her!
As I'm  writing all of this, I’m noticing a trend. Apparently, I stalk people into being my friend. LOL!!  Honestly though, I am so blessed to have each of these woman in my life and to be able to call them friends is truly an honor.  Amanda, Sharon, Mindy and Kim, I love you !!
Thanks so much for visiting today!!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh now you've gone and made me cry!! You know I adore you and everything you do. You're a true friend and I love you! I was truly blessed when you entered in my life. Big hugs and lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing lovely stories love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message