Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Winter Frame and Poinsettia Tutorial for Splitcoast Stampers

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Yes!! I have a tutorial on Splitcoast along with a video too!! When Beate contacted me….I thought I would pass out. No…I mean it!! Splitcoast was the very first place I ever went for inspiration and Beate’s tutorials are…without a doubt…the epitome of tutorials!! I knew there was no way I could ever, ever….EVER do anything as fabulous as Beate, but how could I ever say no to BEATE? Thank you Beate for being so wonderful and so patient with me!!
My tutorial on Splitcoast includes directions for making the Winter Frame and I also included a video tutorial  on the Frantaged Poinsettias.
Winter Frame
Thanks so much for watching!!
Poinsettia Tutortial
Poinsettia Tutorial
Supplies used:
My image is from The Graphics Fairy
Spellbinders Poinsettia Die
Silver Berry Sprigs – Wild Orchid Crafts
Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel from Stampendous

5 comments:

  1. Many, many congrats! This is stunning!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Loved your video and you did an outstanding job explaining all the steps. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lady! Your frame is stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sheri! Off to go watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame is absolutely gorgeous! And your tutorial was awesome!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS