TEXT HERE

Kraftin’ Kimmie–Sneak Peeks–Day 3

Welcome back to day three of our APRIL Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share TWO supah cute new sets by artist Cheryl Alger!!! You'll recognize these characters from previous sets.....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas! And they are just as cute as can be, perfect for springtime!!! These new sets are.......A SUNSHINEY DAY and LET'S DISH THE DIRT!!
Would you like to know who won the new stamp set that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Sunday afternoon at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!
All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super sweet designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN one of the new A SUNSHINEY DAY or LET'S DISH THE DIRT stamp sets!!!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Sunday afternoon!}
Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you with a fabulous new theme.... along with a new CHALLENGE!!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday afternoon at the KKStamps Shop!!
Happy kraftin'!
Kraftin' Kimmie - Sunshiney Day
Supplies used: 
Paper – My Minds Eye
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts

Would you like to comment?

  1. Adorable card! I love the scene you created with the stamps and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card.....adorable image and wonderful spring colors! I awakened to a Siberian landscape this morning.....Ughhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,love how you combined the two stamp!! Such a sweet card and it looks like they are having a great time in the park! Have a nice weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a terrific card, love the scene you created

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scene, this is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the image and colorful DP! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!
    Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clouds and the flowers! Great job with the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable scene. I love your colors--very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love LOVE this card!!! I need it please, it reminds me of my own children!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute little couple! Love the choice of patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've created a great scene with these images....love the little blue birds! Great Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just too stinkin cute! Love the springy feel these cuties have to them. Makes you want to be 7 or 8 again, doesn't it? Fabulous coloring and I love the diecuts! So springy and cheery! Makes me smile!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! I love your card. It really has that "springy" feeling. And your clouds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! I love how you combined two images.You've made a gorgeous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you put the two images together. That is something I have never attempted but I just may give it a whirl now when I see how beautifully it came together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet!! I love this images and your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the flowers look really sweet and cute on your card with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this care so much. The papers are so adorable. And both images look so good together. This card brought me some sunshine :) Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is cuter than cute could ever even dream about bein'!!!! I LOOOOVE this card!!!! Your sidewalk scene is just downright amazing!!!! You're just too damn creative!!!
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message