TEXT HERE

Wee Wednesday!

It’s Wednesday!! Oh boy…caught me totally off guard!!  Since when did Wednesday come after Tuesday!?  WOW!! LOL 
Have you had a chance to see the adorable Wee Stamps over in the Magnolia-licious Wee
Stamps Store? Each one is cuter than the next! I had THE hardest time trying to decide which little guy I wanted to play with…but in the end, Fluffy Hanging in There stole my heart!! Just look at the sweet little guy hanging in there!!

Did you happen to notice my cloudy background? My amazingly talented friend Alyce Keegan of Kit and Clowder has a fabulous tutorial on these...along with quite a few others as well. She is seriously...a coloring Goddess!!
Fluffy Hanging in There
Be sure to head over to the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Blog to check out the PRECIOUS projects from the immensely talented Angela and Suzanne!! Smile
Thank you so very, very much for coming by today!!
Supplies used:
Paper – Bo Bunny
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Sheri,
    Gosh your card is as sweet as can be!
    Beautiful work!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is sweet as can be Sheri! Beautiful coloring, love your clouds! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious image, colored and showcased magnificently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this card!!!! I love it! Your coloring is just awesome!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling, Sheri. I love the soft colors and those clouds in the background are fabulous. You are going to have to do a tutorial on those. I would love to see how you created them. Gorgeous elements to look at all around this card. Beautiful artwork.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love that little kitty. Someone give him a hand already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet darling card Sheri. You did such a cute cloud background!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, this card is adorable! I love how cute the fur is on this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Wow, look at her tail! It is perfectly shaded and highlighted. You are sooooooooooooooooooo good! This card is just adorable. I love the image. I love the softness of the card! What a treasure! I love the clouds, too! You are such an artist! Fantastic work!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card! So sweet! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. These Wee Stamps are gorgeous and you've done a beautiful job with this one!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Beautifully done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sheri that is such an adorable image. No wonder you fell in love with it. I love the fluffy tail so much. Just amazing! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  15. Breathtakingly gorgeous, my friend! Your coloring rocks my world and you have such a talent for putting your cards together beautifully! Amazing!!!
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo adorable Sheri! Yes, love the clouds! Will have to check that out! Wonderful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message