Happy New Year Friends! I have so much to share with you today, so please try to stick with me to the end for my exciting announcement!! First of all, I have this fun Bon Bon holder for Valentine’s Day (ACK!! I know!Valentine’s Day!!) that I made following this tutorial over at Scor-Pal. My chocolate treats, are the not required…but highly recommended Dark Chocolate Reese Peanut Butter Cups, embellished with a McGill Silhouette Heart for the tops and bottoms of each treat. Each bon Bon Box fits two treats…perfectly! The hardest part of this project was trying to prevent these from making it into my tummy instead of the Bon Bon Box.
McGill Supplies Used:
-Martha Stewart Valentine 12 x 12 Paper Pad
-Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive
- Create a Bon Bon Box following these instructions. Punch holes in the top of the box with the McGill 5/16 Round Punch
- Punch Silhouette Hearts out of coordinating paper to create covers for candies and tag.
- Adhere heart shapes to candy with glue dots.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Second up today, is a Thank You card, because…who doesn’t need a Thank you card?
McGill Paper Punches:
-64502 Birch Leaf
-95917L Fancy Square Stacking Punch
-95901 1.5 Square Stacking Punch
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Craft Molding Mat
-My Minds Eye Six By Six Happier 6 x 6 Paper Pad
-Green Card Stock
-Papertrey Ink Inside Out Thank You
-Beacon's 3 - 1 Adhesive
-Beacon's Fabric Tac Adhesive
Creating the Azalea:
- Create Azalea with the instructions above. Once done set it aside
- Trim cream cardstock to 11" x 4 1/4". Score at 5 1/2 and fold.
- Cut patterned paper to 5 1/4" x 4". Adhere to card base.
- Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 3" x 4". Adhere to the bottom half of the first patterned paper.
- With the Fancy Square Punch, punch an additional piece of coordinating patterned paper and adhere to the middle of the card front
- On a strip of coordinating patterned paper, stamp sentiment and punch one end of the strip in a flag shape with square punch. Adhere to the center of the Fancy Square shape
- Embellish with a McGill Azalea.
OK! So…..hopefully…you’ve stuck with me long enough to allow me to share with you my very, very exciting news! Please insert Drum Roll here.
I am so happy to finally be able to tell you that I am now a member of the iCopic Lovers Design Team!!! The women on this team are so very, very talented and I am obviously so humbled and so proud to be able to join them!! 2012 is starting out so wonderfully!!!