TEXT HERE

Chocolate Treats, a Thank You Card and some very, very exciting news!

P1040018 copy

P1040027 copy

P1040028 copy

Happy New Year Friends! I have so much to share with you today, so please try to stick with me to the end for my exciting announcement!! SmileFirst of all, I have this fun Bon Bon holder for Valentine’s Day (ACK!! I know!Valentine’s Day!!) that I made following this tutorial over at  Scor-Pal. My chocolate treats, are the not required…but highly recommended Dark Chocolate Reese Peanut Butter Cups, embellished with a McGill Silhouette Heart for the tops and bottoms of each treat.  Each bon Bon Box fits two treats…perfectly! The hardest part of this project was trying to prevent these from making it into my tummy instead of the Bon Bon Box.

McGill Supplies Used:

     -81011 Heart Silhouette Punch

     -53700 5/16" Round Punch Line Punch

Additional Supplies:
     -Martha Stewart Valentine 12 x 12 Paper Pad
     -White Ribbon
     -Scor Pal
     -Glue Dots
     -Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive
Project Instructions:

  • Create a Bon Bon Box following these instructions. Punch holes in the top of the box with the McGill 5/16 Round Punch
  • Punch Silhouette Hearts out of coordinating paper to create covers for candies and tag.
  • Adhere heart shapes to candy with glue dots.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Second up today, is a Thank You card, because…who doesn’t need a Thank you card?

P1040001 copy

McGill Paper Punches:
     -
64002 Floriano
     -64005 Starflower
     -64512 Starburst
     -64502 Birch Leaf
     -95917L Fancy Square Stacking Punch
     -95901 1.5 Square Stacking Punch
     -65800 Tool Kit
     -65900 Craft Molding Mat
Additional Supplies:
     -My Minds Eye Six By Six Happier 6 x 6 Paper Pad
     -Cream Cardstock
     -Peach Cardstock
     -Green Card Stock
     -Papertrey Ink Inside Out Thank You
     -Beacon's 3 - 1 Adhesive
     -Beacon's Fabric Tac Adhesive


Creating the Azalea:

Click photo for full printable pdf

Project Instructions:

  • Create Azalea with the instructions above. Once done set it aside
  • Trim cream cardstock to 11" x 4 1/4". Score at 5 1/2 and fold.
  • Cut patterned paper to 5 1/4" x 4". Adhere to card base.
  • Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 3" x 4". Adhere to the bottom half of the first patterned paper.
  • With the Fancy Square Punch, punch an additional piece of coordinating patterned paper and adhere to the middle of the card front
  • On a strip of coordinating patterned paper, stamp sentiment and punch one end of the strip in a flag shape with square punch. Adhere to the center of the Fancy Square shape
  • Embellish with a McGill Azalea.

~~~~~

OK! So…..hopefully…you’ve stuck with me long enough to allow  me to share with you my very, very exciting news! Please insert Drum Roll here.

I am so happy to finally be able to tell you that I am now a member of the iCopic Lovers Design Team!!! The women on this team are so very, very talented and I am obviously so humbled and so proud to be able to join them!! 2012 is starting out so wonderfully!!! Smile

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congratulations Sheri...you are so deserving of this honor!

    P.S. Love the Bon Bon Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G.!!!!!! I am so HAPPY for you!! Yay!!! You deserve it girlie your work is ALWAYS so freaking gorgeous!! Congrats! Congrats! CONGRATS!!! Love ya, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations and congrats on the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congrats! Love your bon bon gift bag and thank you card!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the flower is gorgeous! It looks like suede!!!!! And I love the Valentine bon bon boxes. I'll have to check out the ScorPal info. I didn't know there was a dark chocolate Reeses!!!! Yummmm!!!!!!!!!!! Big big big congrats on the new DT assignment!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on your projects, Sheri! Congrats again on your DT position! You deserve it!

    PS. "eat chocolate & freak out" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations sweet Sheri! I am not at all surprised, you are so very talented. One of my goals this year is to make one of your sunflowers. I just loved them. Your Bon Bon Box sounds wonderful as do the chocolates!! Beautiful card - beautiful flower!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message