One more Christmas Card before my favorite day arrives.
- Create Poinsettia as instructed above. Add glitter to edges and set aside for glitter to set.
- Cut brown cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score at 5 1/2. Fold in half to create your card base
- Cut patterned paper to 4 1/2 by 3 3/4.
- Cut another piece of patterned paper to 2 1/2 by 3 3/4. Adhere to the bottom of the first piece of patterned paper. Die cut one end with the Edger's die.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the patterned paper.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper to 2 x 5. Using the Square punch at an angle, punch the ends of the strip and adhere to the card.
- Embellish with the glittered McGill Poinsettia.
Thank you so much for dropping by!!