Hi there! It’s Wednesday..and it getting closer to Friday..so that is a very, very good thing, right? Right!
McGill has a bunch of adorable Dimensional Punches and I thought I would show you a very easy to make Place Card Holder, using the McGill Angel Dimensional Punch, perfect for a Christmas Eve Dinner or Brunch.
Instructions for Angel:
- Using coordinating paper, punch out the Angel layers 3 times
- Adhere each of the layers on top of one another.
- Apply Gold Paint Pen to the wings and stars and adhere
- to Angel, once dry.
- Apply Glossy Accents to Angel and set aside to dry
Creating the Place Card:
- Trim cardstock to 3"x4 1/2". Score at 2 1/2" and fold in half.
- Round corners with corner rounder.
- Trim pattern paper to 2 7/8"x 2 1/2". Round corners with corner rounder and adhere to the center of card.
- Using coordinating cardstock, punch the Vintage Label twice. Swap pieces and adhere centers. Apply name to one and adhere to card.
- Adhere the Angel you created from instructions above to the card.
- Finish place card by embellishing with rhinestones.
Thank you so much for visiting today!!