TEXT HERE

On a Halloween roll…

I have a Halloween Treat Box to share with you today…complete with a Black Rose made with McGill punches. I’m thinking I could either fill it with Candy Corn…or just slip a yummy Pumpkin Cookie in it for someone special.

To make the box, I simply followed this tutorial from the Scor-Pal site along with this tutorial from McGill.

Super easy!!

P1030837 copy

P1030841 copy

Have a fabulous day and thank you for visiting!!

McGill Alpine SnowflakeMcGill Floral PetalsMcGill Grape Leaf

toolkit65800mcgillheadingBeacon fabri-tac-adhesiveBeacon 3in1glueBlack Zing Embossing Powder

Tim Holts Distress Ink PadsRanger Ink Blending ToolTheresa Collins Haunted Hallow 6 x 6 PadInkadinkado Happy Haunting

Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow!! I love this, so very gorgeous!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the rose. What a beautiful way to box up a Halloween treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Sheri! I love making mini pizza boxes. They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really cool! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute: Love the spier web and all the detail. Thanks for sharing. I will be back to check out more of your creativeness.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S`andra V.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just dropped in to see what you are up to and I can see you've been busy! This is gorgeous and that rose is beyond beautiful! Fabulous treat box using fabulous dp's.
    Big hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great box and it is decorated just perfect! I must check that wonderful site out!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message