TEXT HERE

Papertrey Ink Meets Echo Park

P1000891 copy
I thought I would just do a quick post to show you the card I made for my little pumpkin last week. It’s way,waaaaaaay out of my comfort zone, but I kind of like it!
On the inside of the card, I added a small voice recorder. So now, anytime Logan wants to hear Grandma and Papa Joe singing Happy Birthday to him,  he can. I’m sure his parents will be thrilled. :)
DS Paper ~ Echo Park ~ Little Boy
Have a wonderful day
and thank you so much for visiting! 
Linking to:

Would you like to comment?

  1. Very cute card Sheri. I am sure Logan will listen to you both singing happy birthday to him over and over. He will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the voice recorder idea. I've seen them but haven't bought one...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made a wonderful "masculine" little boy card! The card looks very comfortable, so p-shaw about the comfort zone!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great!!! I love it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the colours and the image is too cute!!

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink, hope to see you next week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the cute monkey and what a cool idea with the voice recorder.
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls this week. Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooops, forgot to say I love the pic of your doggie....what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous card, love those beautiful papers, very bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week:)
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card,lots of buttons;) glad you shared it with us at Scrapbook Sisters card challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sheri, that is such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our embossing challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the style of this card! It's simple but absolutely lovely.
    Thanks a lot for joining us at SAM challenge.
    Hugs, GiĂ²

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still love your card :-) thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge too!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is precious! I love the two companies you combined tougher. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the fact that you placed a voice recorder in it. What a marvelous idea!!! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message