TEXT HERE

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday - Thank you

  




Hello everyone! Welcome to Inspiration Monday!

Today our theme is:  Thank You


Who's ready for Spring? I am! For my card today, I chose In the Garden Marci. Isn't she just so sweet! She is really pretty perfect for almost any card, but I made a thank you card, with the sentiment that is included in this stamp set. I also added a little furry friend from the Laundry Cats Stamp Set. I created a garden wall with the On Wall Layering Stencil Set. To complete my garden scene,  I added lots and lots of fun La-La Land Crafts Dies, which are always so much fun to play with. 

Thank you so much for visiting today! Be sure to check out the La-La Land Crafts for more inspiration from the design team. 


PRODUCTS USED

COPIC COLORS
Hair: E43, E42, E40
Face: E13, E11, E00, E000
Cheeks: RV52
Lips: E04, RV52
Dress: BG15, B13, BG10, Y06, Y02, Y00
Shorts: BG13, BG10
Shoes: Y06, Y02, Y00
Flowers: BG15, BG13, BG10
Leafy Vine: GG20, YG21, YG63


I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating





Would you like to comment?

Leave a message