TEXT HERE

LA-LA LAND CRAFTS INSPIRATION MONDAY - MISS YOUR FACE

 

  



Hello everyone! Welcome to Inspiration Monday!

I am very happy to be back today with a bit of inspiration for you

Today our theme is:  MISS YOUR FACE

Hi there! 

I always have so much fun playing with all of the La-La Land Crafts stamps and dies. How cute is the Retro Telephone die-cut paired with Telephone Marci?! 
I have Marci standing in front of the Spring Window die-cut, chatting away on a phone. Remember when we could only go as far as the telephone cord would let us? Oh boy, I hope I'm not the only that one who remembers that! ;) 


PRODUCTS USED

COPIC COLORS
Skin: E13, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: RV52
Lips: E04. E52
Hair, Skirt, Boots: E44, E43, E42, E40
Bow, Shirt, Leggings: BG15, BG13, BG10
Fur: C3, C1, C00
Phone: R898, R39, R27, R24


I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Would you like to comment?

Leave a message