TEXT HERE

La-La Land Crafts February 2021 New Release - Day 2

 

  

Hello everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the La-La Land Crafts February 2021 Release.


I think I mentioned yesterday how incredible this release is, but just in case, let me say it again...It is INCREDIBLE. 
For my card, I put together a fun scene with the Hippo Birdie Clear Stamp Set. There are 4 images included in this set and 5 sentiments. The background paper is from the also brand-new Celebrate Paper Pack. I created a coordinating pattern with the new Celebration Layering Stencil Set.

PRODUCTS USED

COPIC COLORS
Hippo, Rhinocerous, Elephant: C7, C5, C3, C1
Ears, Cheeks: RV52
Rhinocerous Horn: Y26, Y17
Presents, Hats, Balloon: Y26, Y17, Y00, B05, B02, B00, RV66, RV55, RV5

Thank you so much for visiting. 

I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 
For more inspiration from the design team, be sure to pop over to the La-La Land Crafts Blog.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!





Would you like to comment?

Leave a message