TEXT HERE

CLUB LA-LA LAND CRAFTS - OCTOBER KIT - PROJECT INSPIRATION

Hello, hello, hello!
I'm not ready for cooler temps, just yet, but I am ready for a trip to an Apple Orchard and some Apple pie.



 Today, I am excited to share with you a couple more cards that I made with the Club LLLC October kit. If you haven't already subscribed, you can do that right here. You will have until October 31 to sign up and start your subscription with this month's kit. 

For my  first card, I added Marci from the Marci with Apple stamp set. To give a knit look to Marci's hat and boots, I used the Sweater Weather background stamp.  I also added several apples from the Apple Orchard die to Marci's sweater. In the truck, I added an apple from the Apple die. The truck die is from the May 2020 Club kit. If you sign up this month, in two months you will be able to purchase the May kit too. :)


Coloring Details - Copics Markers
Copic Colors:
Hair - E42, 41, 40
Face - E13, 11, 00, 000
Cheeks - RV52
Lips - E04, RV52
Cap and boot shading - W3, 1
Sweater  and Leggings- V95, 93, 91

Additional Supplies
LLLC -  Long Flags Die

For my second card, I used three of the adorable hedgies from the Apple of my Pie set. They are SO CUTE!  I created the fall sky with Distress Oxides and then used the Apple Orchard and apples to create my scene. I wanted the hedgies to look like they're playing in the Fall leaves, so I die cut the leaf from the Apple die several times and colored the leaves with Distress Oxides and then I just scattered them all around. 

Copics
Hedgehog fur - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Hedgehog skin - E41, 40
Cheeks and Ears - RV52
Pie Shell and Apples R39, 22, 17
Pie Crust E23, 21

Additional Supplies

For all of the details on how to subscribe to the Club La-La Land Crafts kit visit the shop here
That is everything from me today. I hope you are enjoying the season wherever you are and thank you so very much for stopping by. 



 

Would you like to comment?

Leave a message