TEXT HERE

Missing You



Hello friends!

Our current challenge over at the Polkadoodles Craft challenge is black and white, plus a pop of one extra color. This challenge was way out of my comfort zone, but there's nothing wrong with that, right? I wanted a dramatic feel for my card, so I chose this beautiful image, Nature Lover - January. I colored her with various shades of gray Copics and combined here with paper from the Eden - Paper Heaven Plain Jane 4 collection.  For the inside of my card,  I also combined the same image, paper, and then also added a sentiment from Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle

Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you'll be able to join the Polkadoodles Challenge



Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful - what a great challenge and such a perfect card for someone you miss. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that I think this card is absolutely stunning! Your grey colouring is awesome and so dramatic! I wish I could colour like this - it's amazing. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word, you absolutely made my day! Thank YOU! :)

      Delete

Leave a message