TEXT HERE

Beach Life





Hello there! 
So, I've decided that I want to be Winnie because that girl knows how to have some fun, right?  Floating in the sea, with a drink in one hand and looking cute in a bathing suit is,...well, was right up my alley. ;) 
Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. 
For my card, I used paper from the gorgeous Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Heaven 5 Bundle. It's a printable paper and prints beautifully. The best part is you can have it instantly :)
I paired the paper with Float Away from the Starfish/Sandcastles collection. I also added the same image along with a sentiment from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle to the inside of my card. 



That is it for me today! Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe, and be sure to join us for the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. :)
 

Would you like to comment?

Leave a message