TEXT HERE

INSPIRATION MONDAY - CLEAR STAMPS

 

  



Hello everyone! Welcome to Inspiration Monday!


Today our theme is:  Clear Stamps



The challenge this week for the La-La Land Crafts Team is to create a card with clear stamps. I was pretty darn excited to use the Beep Beep Clear Stamp Set from the February 2021 release. I love how sweet this little robot family is. 

For my card, I used the Celebration Layering Stencil Set to make a background paper that would match one of the papers from the Celebrate Paper Pack. Then, I added the "Happy" die-cut to the top of the card, which was cut with the Happy Stitched Die. The candles were also made with the Three Candles Die. I always have so much fun adding lots of die cuts to my cards. I hope I've inspired you to check out the latest release from La-La Land Crafts.
That does it for me today. 

Thank you so much for visiting. 

To check out the entire February release from La-La Land Crafts, head over to the shop. It is PACKED with tons of fun.  


PRODUCTS USED
Copics: 
Robots: V17, V15, V12, BG15, BG13, BG11, 
RV66, RV52, RV10, C3, C1



Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and general chit-chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of creating




Would you like to comment?

Leave a message