TEXT HERE

La-La Land Crafts - Inspiration Monday - New Release

 

Inspiration Monday - New Release



Hello everyone! Welcome to Inspiration Monday!


Today our theme is:  NEW RELEASE 




I am beyond thrilled to be able to share with you a card that I made with a bunch of new yummy goodies that have just been released. The dies in the new release are amazing! 
Check out that poinsettia. Isn't it gorgeous? Then there are the skis and just look at the ski lift in the background. It all makes me giddy! LOL
There are also a bunch of new stamps and for my card, I chose the Hot Cocoa Molli Rubber Stamp and one of the sweet bears from the Winter Bears Clear Stamp Set.
Molli and her little buddy are warming their hands inside the ski lodge, which is exactly where I would be if I went skiing too. ;) 

 
PRODUCTS USED:

Additional Supplies Used:


COPIC COLORS:
Hot Cocoa Molli
Face: E21, E11, E13, E00, E000
Cheeks: RV52
Lips: RV52, E04
Sweater, Boots: B02, B00, B000
Leggings, Fur: W3, W1, W00
Hat, Mug R39, R27, R24 R22

Winter Bears
Bear Fur: C3, C1, C00
Scarf, Hat: B02, B00, B000
Hat Fur: W3, W1, W00
Mug: R39, R27, R24, R22, G28, C1

Ski Lift: E42, E1, C3, E29
Mountains Die: G28



I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts!
                                                     

Would you like to comment?

Leave a message