TEXT HERE

Altenew - Just for You



Long time, no post! 
I know it's been a very long time, but I've been having so much fun making cards again, that I thought I would share them on my blog and since today is a cloudy, rainy and dreary, here in Oregon, I wanted to make something cheery and bright! Take that crummy Oregon weather ;) 


I started this card out with a Bokeh background technique, which is new to me. It's a photography effect, that shows a blurred background with different colors and circle shapes of varying sizes. I used Distress Oxide inks along with Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment ink. The flower is from the Altenew set, Just For You. The sentiment was created with the Heidi Swapp Minc and my computer. 

Thank you so very much for stopping by today!

Would you like to comment?

Leave a message