TEXT HERE

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes Challenge


with the option of hand made flowers. I love making hand rolled flowers..so this was an easy one for me and while I was busy making flowers, I made seahorses too. I cut them on my Cameo..and glittered and inked…and glittered them.
. P1070040
P1070041-001
My ocean scene was inspired by my sweet friend, Mindy!  Her coloring is out of this world..and she teaches Card making and Copic coloring in Southern California, so be sure to visit her if you can!!
P1070037

P1070034

P1070036
Fish kisses!!
P1070040
Thank you so very much for stopping by!! Be sure to head over to the Papertake Weekly Blog to see all of the fabulous inspiration the team has for you!
Supplies used:
Paper – Maja Designs
Die – LDRS – Lovey View Doily Die
Additional Die cuts from Silhouette
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Prima Rose Ribbon
Entering the

Would you like to comment?

  1. This is stunning Sheri. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured and such fabulous embellishments - love the sea horses.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sheri, love those seahorses, love the colours and your beautiful flowers. I keep telling myself I should try making my own flowers...but I'm too lazy lol. Fabulous design, I love everything about this card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your coloring is outstanding!!!! And the flowers are gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Sheri. I love your colouring and those little seahorse embellishments are so cute!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty Bingo' challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message