TEXT HERE

La La Land Krafts–Day 4 Release- Country Style Shadow Box

I am very, very happy to be back with La La Land Crafts for
one more post for their new release which includes  8 new Stamps, 7 new Dies, and 3 new Shadow Boxes!!
Choosing a shadow box and stamps from this release was a torture! They are all FABULOUS! But…I did have to make a choice…and so…I did. This one is the Country Style Shadow Box…and not only is the frame adorable…you get tons of fun shapes to play with too. There is a milk can, an award ribbon, a wagon wheel, a cute country fence and a couple of banner shapes too.
By the way…in case you find in impossible to choose just one, Irina had a great price on a bundle of the newest shadow boxes …but only for a little while!
I tried all types of different finishes on each piece. The shadowbox and fence have a crackle finish. For the milk can, I did some heat embossing. The awards ribbon was colored with Copics and along with the wagon wheel… was given a sparkle finish with Utee and glitter.
La La Land Crafts Shadow Box
Side view…
Luka on Tractor Wheelbarrow Marci
The shadow box scene was created with two new stamps from this weeks release, Luka on Tractor and Wheelbarrow Marci which includes the Love you Bunches sentiment.
For more fun inspiration…please head over to the La La Land Crafts Blog!!
Thank you to Irina and Sandie for letting me play! You know how much fun I had!! Smile
Supplies used:
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Hair E44, E43, E42 E40 & E55, E53, E50
Skin E13, E000, EOO, R21
Wagon E35, E33, E29, E25, W3
Denim B97, B95, B91
Reds R39, R29, R27, R17, R22
Flowers BV04, BV11, BVOOO, RV52, Y11, YG63, G20,
Grass G20, G40, G82, YG01

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love the design of your card. The images are sweet and colored perfectly. What a adorable duck sticking his head out and the other country accents, my son would just want the tractor on the card, fabulous!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing details!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMY I love the farm one. I haven't seen anything that cute in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stinkin word! Absolutely enchanting! You know what I think of that word! Gorgeous coloring, great embellishments, love the crackle on the box and everything is put together so beautifully! Oh my, I want to be there with them! Just stunning, jaw dropping gorgeous!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how CUTE CUTE CUTE this is! I absolutely adore this Sheri! Sweet scene! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri this card project of the farm scene is so stinkin' cute. I love every inch of it.
    You amaze me dear friend. I can never pick a favorite because everything you do are my favorites. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project Sheri. Love the beautiful and rich coloring on the images. Very fun and details embellishment :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message