TEXT HERE

PaperPlay Color Challenge

Kraftin' Kimmie Penelope
This weeks Paperplay Challenge is a Green, Pink and Cream Color Challenge.  For my card,  I didn’t have to look far for papers that would inspire me.   They were already all over my craft desk. since I just finished my Magnolia-licious Pink Color Challenge.  LOL!
For the last few years,  I’ve really enjoyed making Christmas cards with non-traditional colors.  There is just something fresh and fun about using pastels for Christmas.  The Be Merry Papers from My Mind’s Eye are perfect for this challenge too and I thoroughly enjoyed coloring Penelope from Kraftin’ Kimmie  in pink..
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Smile
Supplies used:
Stamp and sentiment -Kraftin’ Kimmie – Penelope
Papers – My Mind’s Eye – Be Merry
Flowers –Wild Orchid Crafts
Die cuts from the Silhouette store

Would you like to comment?

  1. sheri she is so sweet! sigh...stop flaunting those frames!! hehe. love the colours and the pink snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!! love the pink snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message