TEXT HERE

Kraftin’ Kimmie Kraft cardstock Challenge

and one more from the Three Wishes set too!
Haven’t you just adored the Three Wishes set? I LOVED seeing all the fun cards this nutty, kooky team came up with!
Today, is Challenge Day over at the Kraftin’ Kimmie blog and our amazing, awesome design team sister Amanda has asked us all to use Kraft cardstock! Phhhtt! Easy peasy, since it’s my favorite card base…silly! I just didn’t use a lot of it anywhere else. Quality, not quantity here people.
So…as always, all you have to do is make a card using any of the beautiful Kraftin’ Kimmie images along with Kraft cardstock and you’ll be entered to win the same stamp our delightful hostess Amanda uses on her card and this week Amanda chose to use the Fortune Teller from the Three Wishes Set! so fun, right? I know! So be sure to play along!!
For my card, I made a fun easel card. All the layers were of course cut on my Cameo and my image was colored with Copics.
P1040983
P1040984
Thank you so much for visiting…and be sure to pop over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie to blog to see what the rest of those kooky girls have in store for you!! Smile

Would you like to comment?

  1. I haven't even had my morning coffee and you already have another card on your blog!! You are doing an outstanding job....I love it....so very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so pretty!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely love the fancy fold card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, the blue colors are fabulous! I love the easel card too!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Love hhe teal real and ali the flowrrs!
    Xxc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sheri, cute, cute cute!!! Beautiful coloring!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three images but this one is my favorite Sheri. I love the theme and love that image. And of course I love how you put it all together with such class. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, tropical looking card! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card Sheri! It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well how have I missed commenting on this? Gorgeous work, chicklette!! LOVE your colors and papers, and those frames are fabulous!!! Beeeeautiful coloring and flowers too! YOU ROCK the cardmaking world!
    big hugs, me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message