TEXT HERE

Hello My Dear friend

OK!! Good news! My internet is back up! I thought was going to shrivel up and disappear!! Ok, so…Apparently, after 20 minutes or more of  testing by the technician, it required a very difficult reset of the router switch. Seriously, all he did..was push the reset button. phhht! I mean…I’m not complaining…It could have been something major, but it was so simple…I felt like a blockhead. Ya know?
Have a told you how much a I LOOOOOOOVE coloring these Little Darlings Saturated Canary images? They are just so, so fun to play with!! The way Krista has draw them, she’s nearly made them impossible to screw up .You have got to give them a try, but I must warn you…they are a seriously addicting. Smile
This card is actually one that I made for the Little Darlings booth at CHA and can be found in the Little Darlings Saturated Canary catalog…
P1040580
Supplies used:
My Mind’s Eye ~ Indie Chic ~ Saffron
Sentiment ~ PTI
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Die cuts from the Silhouette store
Thank you so very much for visiting today and I hope you’re enjoying the rest of your weekend!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous Sheri!! Love this stamp but I love them all ..... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...this is gorgeous!!! Beautifully done!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri
    Just found your card and "Me Oh My" - love it love it! Love your style and the coloring is beautiful. Yes, if you check out my blog, you will see I love all the Saturated Canary images too! So much to color and so little time!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CaroleAnn, the font that I use for my individual posts is Segoe Print. I use Windows Live Writer and it lets you use the fonts that you have installed on your computer. Crossing my fingers that I answered your questions.
      I'm so very happy you liked my card too!! Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Glad to hear your internet is back. LOVE this image! Can't wait to get it! You have coloured her up beautifully and that frame is simply gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding coloring and papers used again! Love what you did and how you laid out everything. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamp and super card. Sheri, may I ask what font you use for your blog? It is really great and I would so very much like to use it on a new blog I am setting up. Shall look back for your answer, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Sheri but I would have to cut off her feet, can't stand the cankles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and paper choices on this card! Excellent!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love the colors you used, and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, how have I gotten behind in visiting you?? I can't tell you how much I love the colors you used on this card, Sheri!!! GORGEOUS coloring and beautiful design!!! Love all the flowers and that yummy ribbon! What can I say...I LOVE your work!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message