TEXT HERE

Paperplay Challenge ~ Card For a MAN

Ack! Making a manly card nearly causes me to break out in hives! It’s completely out of my comfort zone AND…I swear…I actually lose sleep over it.
P1040472
The idea for this card came to me late at night and I actually had to get my tail up..and get it done…so I could sleep. A little crazy? Yep! Winking smile
Anyway…I hope you will join the rest of the design team over at Paperplay Challenges for our Card for a Man challenge.
The die cuts including the silhouette shape all came from the Silhouette store. The sentiment was printed on my computer. Easy, huh?

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love your card, Sheri... that silhouettes is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I really like this card - I love the silhouette and the papers are perfect!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo....girlfriend this is gorgeous!!!! LOOOOVE the colors, papers, and shapes! A truly beautiful creation! You're so damn talented! LOL! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I always struggled with man cards. How much was too much and how simple was not enough. I love the colors and the silhouette shape is just perfect. Love it!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and awesome idea!! Hope you got some rest after it was completed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great masculine card! I ALWAYS have trouble coming up ideas for masculine cards, nothing ever seems right. Your card, however, is flawless! Fantastic job. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know its a little different from your regular style but I really love it. Its perfect for a Dad or even a GrandDad. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, yet awesome! I know father's day cards are the most difficult for you, so I applaud you for doing this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message