TEXT HERE

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Primary Colors Challenge

P1030740 copy
Good morning friends! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend. I am, of course, crazy busy…and have too much on my crowded little plate…but I am going to try really hard to get it all finished, so I can get some nice down time. Wish me luck… :)
Our current challenge at MSL is to use your primary colors along with a Maggie, of course. Have fun!!!Joining these challenges:




Cheerleader TldaCopics
Cryogenic-Logo150x223in1glueabs1

Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful Sheri! Hope you get some time to relax this weekend!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, this is just gorgeous. When I grow up, I want to make cards just like you do, truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! This is just beautiful. Perfect colours. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I love the colors you used, just perfect! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Your coloring and paper choices are just perfect for the little cheerleader!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Sheri! Tilda looks like she's about to jump off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, bright and happy card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card.....love the colors and Tilda is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, stunningly gorgeous, Sheri! Beautiful colouration and love the colours you've chosen. Fab layout. Love the card.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! Coloured to perfection!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Sheri, absolutely fabulous! I love, love love the reds and yellows and your coloring is beautiful! Gorgeous dp's in beautiful autumn shades! Stunning card...thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious Highlites September challenge...big hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just such a crisp and clear card. I love the clean look. The colors are deep and rich. Tilda was done perfectly. I love the pennant banner you included. It's a really great card! Your photo is wonderful. Maybe you should give a tutorial on how to take photos. I'd love to know! LOL

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is beautiful - I just love the colors and the playful attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable is this. Love the bright colours you've chosen. Beautiful work! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is just adorable Sheri...the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous Sheri!! Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda and good luck!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. "YOU GO" girl! This is adorable!! I love how you colored this image - fantastic! And the layout for this is perfect!! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful! Love the layers and color coordination...and of course, your amazing talent with the copics!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that. "Go You". Your cheerleader card is so well done. I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is adorable. And you did a great job with the primary colors. Those can be hard to work with sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooooo!!!! Girlfriend, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Love, love, love the layers, colors, your coloring, EVERYTHING! FABULOUS card, my friend! Absolutely fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your AWESOME talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW She is so cute, in those cool colours:-) I really like your banner too:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda 'Back to school challenge'
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Sheri, THis is BEAUTIFUL!! I love all of the layers and the bow is a beautiful final touch!!!
    thanks for joining us at MDUC for the frame it challenge..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a gorgeous card!!!! Love the image and the colors are stunning!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty and cheerful card Sheri. You remind me about this image. I have it, but haven't had a chance to ink her yet. Thanks for the inspirations :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message