TEXT HERE

Happy Friday!

P1030477
P1030476 copy
I have a to-do list a mile long on tap for the weekend, but the thing about it is…it’s still…
The Weekend, right?
This card is a mostly Papertrey Ink card, with lots of bling factor. I  heat embossed the flowers using glitter embossing powder. It is of course, much more sparkly in person.
Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Would you like to comment?

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, that is pretty and blingy! I might have to get that set out this weekend and maybe "borrow" your design. :-) Though I don't have the blingy embossing powder. Maybe a trip to the store is in order? Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love bling and I'm loving your card a lot. It is really pretty all blinged up. You are something Ms. PTI Queen.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and sparkly, got to have the sparkles...lovely colours.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this card is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, and more!!!!! I love it!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo...LOVE all the sparkly yumminess of this card, Sheri!! the colors are gorgeous! Have a fantastic weekend, even if you're super busy. :) Thanks for joining us over at Papertake Weekly!!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the bling on this card -- GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cool with the glittered embossing powder! Great colours and design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay - that does it! I am moving to California to see how I look in a red halter top and most importantly - to see if I can soak up some of your creativity. Do you have a spare bedroom?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, love the colour combination.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers! This is totally bling-a-licious!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello lovely.
    Your card is gorgeous. Lovely colors and wonderful details. Thank you for your participation in the PTWC in the week.
    Hugs August GDT Marika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Card Sherri! I was thrilled to see you are taking Jennifer's newest workshop!

    I loved Summer Card Camp and actually took her (Inspiration Showcase) class when she taught it at my LSS. I'm excited to take it again and will try new colors and stamps this time. I thought the online would be a great follow up and refresher!!

    Jennifer's so talented, I know it will be fantastic!!

    :) Lis

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you love techniques and like new ideas and inspiration -- you will LOVE it!!

    We still have a while to go, but now doubt it will be worth the wait!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the card but most of all love bayleigh beautiful dog such wonderful eyes regards jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous! Just saw it on the online card class gallery - it popped right out to me !

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card. I really love your color choices and the kraft along with it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message