TEXT HERE

Magnolia Flower Challenge

Tilda with Hawaiian Butterfly
I’m going to make this quick, since…I’m finally sitting down after running my self ragged this weekend…
and that was without hardly leaving the house! Winking smile
We have our other 2 grandchildren, 2 mini dachshunds, staying with us for the week, which make 3 mini dachshunds and I large kitty at my feet.  At the moment I have a gang of dachshunds darting around like a mini herd ferrets, with my kitty, Sarah Leigh thinking she a dachshund herder. It’s pretty hysterical.
Please stop my Magnolia Stamp Lovers to enter the Magnolia Flower Challenge
Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful week!
Supplies used:
TildaWithHawaiiFlower
Copics
Cryogenic-Logo150x22
EX-00046ECHO PARK WALK IN THE PARK
Entering these challenges:

Would you like to comment?

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Oh your kitty looks like my blue persian kitty I use to have :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours Sheri, a lovely card and fabulous colouring, really pretty. You sound so busy..lol..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri this card and all of your work is awsome. I can relate to weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I understand what you mean about dimension too. Lovely card and the colors are beautiful and coordinate so perfectly. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so know the feeling our daughter was here yesterday with her NEW dashaund OSCAR MEYER the weiner dog LOL (that took a lotta thought to name him) and we only had two dogs, no grandchildren LOL....YOU AMAZE ME project after project week after week and once again ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL Creation out of a beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty card ,Love the Flowers
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Sheri! So very beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Sheri I love your card the colors are devine........Tilda is gorgeous too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sheri this is fabulous!! Your colors are wonderful and Tilda masked with this open gate is great! Love your flowers too!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work Sheri! Your dp's are fabulous, a great blend with your beautiful coloring and flower arrangement! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites for our sketch challenge!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME - love the sentiment (and everything else).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combination of coordinated colors of stamped image, papers, and embellishments. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and flowers. Great job. Sounds like you had your hands full this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Sounds like you had a lively weekend! Beautiful card, girlfriend!! Love the scene you created and your coloring is gorgeous!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic card! I love the colours you've used, so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is gorgeous!!!!! What a super job!!! The colors and design are beautiful!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card!!! Hope you have recuperated from th4 kids and dogs. LOL! I know you loved it though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice! Love the colors and LOVE the coloring of Tilda - she looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sheri I just did this little Tilda also! Yours is magnificent! Just beautiful and I laughed just thinking about your beautiful kitty herding mini's around.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super gorgeous card Sheri. How sweet seeing all these pretty flowers and the cute coloring on Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have a wonderful blog just love your work!!

    Sounds like you have had a busy weekend but I bet you so enjoyed it!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You made a very beautiful card!
    I have a question for you I see another challenge now but I dont see the winners about the flower challenge Can you tell me when is going to be announce?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. After having my grand kids and being gone a lot this summer, I am trying to catch up - sure am glad that I decided to check in with your blog. Sheri you are one major talent and I love visiting you. Not only are you talented and pretty, you are one nice lady and I am so glad you crossed my path. Your work is spectacular to steal Fran's words!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message