TEXT HERE

Good Morning!

I’m currently lounging on my couch…watching the Other Boleyn Girl in my jammies while it’s a chilly 35 degrees outside….and I’m super tempted to just watch the day go by…but…The Scrapbook Expo is in town….and it’s calling my name. If I can figure out how to ignore it…I’ll let you know. :)

Today’s card is for the SSCC Pink Challenge and it was super easy to put together. P1000626 copy

The image was stamped with the SSD Beaded Oval set and then heat embossed with pink embossing powder.  Using the Spellbinders Classic Ovals I cut the image out and double matted it using the Stamping Scrapping Spellbinder's Custom dies, Anglaise Lace Circles. I also used the Sizzix 3-d Flower Die along with pink felt…super EASY to do by the way!

So …that’s it! What do you think?

Thank you so much for visiting…and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Adorable .... and if you find any deals at the Scrapbook Expo be sure to let us all know so we can drool!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sheri. I love how you put your cards together. By the way, I read the book of the Other Bolyen Girl. It was long but great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sheri. I love that die...guess i'll have to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Sheri love all the elements!
    35 degrees thats Michigan weather not California hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm assuming you're Christmas shopping for all your design team members, right? I'll look forward to my package. Love the felt flowers, enabler and your card is lovely. C2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love your color/paper choices! and those felt flowers are adorable! I want to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that is so gorgeous Sheri.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Very classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors do make for your very pretty card. I really like the die you used too. I so enjoy getting your posts - helps me know what is going on!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message