Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wild Orchid Crafts–Spring Fling Challenge

Who’s ready for Spring?
P1060898
Here in Southern California, we seem to have skipped right past Spring and headed full force into 90 degree summer weather…so yes, I’m ready for Spring. Winking smile
Anyhoo..It’s time for another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge and this time we are looking for a project inspired by Spring. For my inspiration, I chose this CandiBean stamp, Gardening Jessie along with a sentiment from the Warm Fuzzies,  Love You set.
P1060899-001
P1060900 1
I hope I’ve provided a bit of inspiration for you today and that you will join us for our Wild Orchid Crafts Spring Fling Challenge. I’m looking forward to seeing  you there!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts 
Sentiment Stamp – LDRS -   Warm Fuzzies,  Love You set

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri
    WOW!! this is just gorgeous, your colouring is amazing and i love how you have done the clouds, such a beautiful card!!!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet card :)))))))))))))) Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS