Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts Snowflakes Challenge

Kraftin' Kimmie - Santa and Pup
Happy Monday to you!  It’s time for another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge and this time we want you to get out those snowflakes. I chose to use snowflakes that I cut on my Cameo and glittered with Stardust Stickles. My sweet image is Santa and Pup from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.
Kraftin' Kimmie - Santa and Pup
I added Gesso to my flowers again, giving them a snowy look.
Kraftin' Kimmie - Santa and Pup

Kraftin' Kimmie - Santa and Pup
Thank you so very much for stopping by! I’m looking forward to seeing your snowflakes projects or at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog!!
Supplies used:
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper – Echo Park – Very Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Your coloring is fantastic! And I love the popdotted frame!
    Another gorgeous creation!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS