Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wild orchid Crafts–Inspired By Autumn - Wee Stamps Lomasi

Boy oh boy! Summer is officially over, but…that doesn’t mean the heat has left Southern Calif. In fact, I predict…a heat wave is coming. Typically, late September, we have a pretty decent heat wave…so I’m certainly not waving goodbye to the warm weather just yet. However, according to the calendar, Fall is here, which brings me to the current challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts.  Please, please stop by the Challenge Blog to see more inspiration from my DT buddies and to join the challenge, of course!
Wee Stamps - Lomasi
P1060583
P1060584
P1060585
Thank you for coming by today!
Supplies used:
Stamp – Wee StampsLomasi
Sentiment – Papertrey Ink
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts 
Paper – Basic Grey – Lucille
Stampendous Frantage
Die cuts from Silhouette
Playing along with these challenges:
Basic Grey - Autumn Colors

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sheri.I love the image and wonderful colouring, love all the flowers and card shape..fabulous papers and colours...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love all the flowers, design, and your coloring of that great image.

    BTW, your cat is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, simply beautiful! The color palette is fantastic and I love all of the items from Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love, love the deep rich colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the image you have used and all your amazing details.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Fabulous card! I love the way you have used your Autumn colours and the layout of your flowers if superb, I always struggle with that!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at basic Grey challenges!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS