Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts–Add a Die cut

P1060554
Hello there and a Happy Monday to you!
Today’s challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts is to simply add a die cut along with products from Wild Orchid Crafts, of course. Easy, right?
Can I just tell you how much I adore Clown Tilda? She is soooo dog gone sweet!
P1060553
P1060553
Wild Rose, Mixed Chrysanthemum, Cosmos Daisies, Ivory Wild Rose.  By the way, I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the centers of the the Chrysanthemums to alter the color a bit.  I hope you will join the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.
P1060559
Stamp – Magnolia – Clown Tilda
Paper – LDRSPetals and Lace 
Die – Magnolia- Doohickey – Bloomy Tag
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Stampendous Frantage
Frosted Lace Stickles
Sentiment – from my computer. Winking smile 
Additional die cuts from Silhouette.
Linking to:
LLC - Inspiration Challenge

18 comments:

  1. The colours are gorgeous Sheri. I love shades of purple and lilac. Clown Tilda isn't one of my faves but you've made her look sweet here x Lovely card x Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card! i love purple and lavender :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Sheri. The image is just adorable and I love the beautiful embellies and design.
    I have some info on my blog which you may like to read.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Fabulous card, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute little clown and another gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri that is just about the sweetest image and I love how you just made her look so darn cute with all the gorgeous embellishments. I love that tiny frame you used for the sentiment. I can't say enough to express how much I love this card!!!! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still loving the purple!!!!! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour palette, beautifully done!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purple tones with Tilda the Clown, so beautiful. Those flowers are perfect with the shape of your card. I love the frame with the bee on it, really cute! Your card is just divine.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG OMG OMG!!!! I am soooo in LOVE with this card!!!! Breathtaking, Sheri!! WOW!!! You're amazing! I don't know what else to say...I have to color up my clown now.... :)
    love ya
    me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the whole card, coloring of Tilda is Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card! I love that paper! Tilda is beautifully colored! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sheri. What a super cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at the LLC blog, and for joining our challenge this month :) Hugs Elin.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS