Thursday, October 4, 2012

PaperPlay Shine Challenge

P1050142
I think I got this one…LOL
Over at the PaperPlay Challenge Blog…we want to see your shiny, sparkly, glittery best!  Now, If you’re like me…you could just take a picture of your craft desk…and call it a day!  Bahahaha!
However, for my project….I chose to have lots and lots of fun with glitter and this fun showgirl,  Debbie from
Kraftin’ Kimmie.  This little number has GLITTER GALORE!  I cut a frame on my Cameo and sprayed it with adhesive…and covered it in glitter. I also stamped, glittered and paper pieced her Shine sign and..her little outfit too! Boy oh boy…you should see this one shine! So much better IRL. Smile
P1050127
P1050122
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by!!
Supplies used:
Stamp ~ Kraftin’ Kimmie ~ Debbie
Paper ~ Carte Bella ~ Paris Girl
Martha Stewart Glitter
Scotch Multi-purpose Spray Adhesive
Sentiment printed and cut on the Cameo
Die cuts from the Silhouette Store

12 comments:

  1. Too cute Sheri! I love all of the blingy glitter and all of those pinks are so scrummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the sparkle!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Sheri!!! It instantly put a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sheri, she's so fabulous and no one does over the top like you! Love the glitter, the dies, and she's colored so beautifully! Love the paper and the flowers and she just makes me happy! I want to be where she is and look just like her!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Love all the glitter and those fabulous flowers!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, Sheri - that image just lends itself to sparkle and shimmer, doesn't it!! A wonderful celebratory card.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee this card looks like so much fun!!! I love the black doilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous adore all that pink glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good golly Miss Molly...or would it be good hairy Miss Sheri?? :) I'm lovin all the glitter and glam on this card!!! She's fabulous and now I'm wishing I would have gotten her (dang you anyway!!!) Another amazing card my friend! LOOOOOVE it!!!
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card :) Thanks for entering the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS