Monday, October 8, 2012

Magnolia-licious Color Challenge

P1050205
Hello there!!  It’s time for a new color challenge at Magnolia-licious.  Reds, Browns and Yellows!  SO perfect for Fall. Today, I've used Tailor Tilda from the 2012 Magnolia Turning Leaves Collection.  Don’t you love her precious vintage sewing machine?! I want one!! Smile  I think this is the perfect image for any of my crafty friends too.  Just tuck in a little Thank You, Happy Birthday, Thinking of You or Enjoy sentiment...or  how about a ...Sew Sweet!  I also love her, because she gives me a wonderful 
opportunity to use my girlie-girl dress form cuts and that cute sewing machine too!

Okey dokey!!
Your turn to play along!
All you have to do is use any of the Magnolia stamps to create a project using Reds, Browns and Yellows and join in on the challenge.  Just by doing so, you’ll be entered into a RANDOM drawing to win a Surprise Gift from the Magnolia-licious store from the very generous Lady Diana. 
Did you know…that the Magnolia-licious Store has a HUGE selection of stamps and has free shipping in the  US shipping if you spend over 75.00 and Canada is 150.00.  Sweet!
One more thing and then…I will let you go.  Remember to stop by the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to see what the rest the team has created for you.
Thank you so very much for visiting! 
Hand Dyed Seam Binding and Lace
Die Cuts from the Silhouette Store
Joining these challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Anything Goes

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful warm colours and such a cute Tilda to match. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You have embellished her beautifully.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did a fantastic job, it is so beautiful. Love all the design details.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful Sheri!!! Perfectly done!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Or should I say "sew" sweet? A perfect card again

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, I love your design and the colors are gorgeous, I am inspired now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! sheri this is simply gorgeous...what a lovely design...beautiful details and those colours are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, Sheri. I love the card shape and Tilda looks fabulous with her lovely coloring. Gorgeous embellies; the dress forms and sewing machine die cuts are marvelous!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. The dress forms are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheri, your card is gorgeous! I love all the gold accents that you have added along with the dress form and sewing machine die cuts! Aren't you glad that the weather has started to cool down... It is starting to feel like fall! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sheri,

    Your card is lovely! I love how the dress form and the roses just draw the eye right to Tilda! I love the warm colors that you chose, too! The dress from is wonderful in that deep tone. Great job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, I love the vintage tones and embellishments, nicely done my friend
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shape card Sheri. Love the way you pick this image to use for the fall color along with your challenge. Beautiful emellishment picks :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheri,
    Great shape for your card and so many layers!
    Love your colouring of Tilda, especially her hair!!
    Your dies are wonderful and I really like the sewing machine made out of the paper you used.
    Absolutely delightful!
    Big hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. HA HA HA! I seen this in a few difference places today but have no idea why I didn't stop and look to see who made it. Well I should have known cuz it's freakin stellar!! Nice usage of the Silhouette. Mine is so dusty. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's just precious! I love the dress forms and the sewing machine is way too cute! I love the papers, the flowers, and this shaped card is fabulous! I love these rich colors. And let's not forget how beautifully you colored this Tilda! Absolutely love her! She's simply perfect!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card Sheri. Just love the colours and design. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sheri, beautiful shaped card. Lovely border design. Love the shades of the colours you've chosen. Sort of vintage--I guess they go with the vintage sewing machine (I think it's a Singer...LOL). Wonderful design. Love the dressform diecuts.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sheri this is totally gorgeous! Wowzers I love it all. Great design!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful. Such warm colors, I love them together and love the papers you used. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow fabulous card!!!!! Such a stunning design and colors!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh, this is SEW amazing!!!! I love this image and what you've done with her!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Sheri that is just the sweetest card. And I love anything in the sewing line for embellishments. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS